Make Sublime Text 3 even more high
- Total 20
- Win 14
- Mac 2
- Linux 4
|Aug 13||Aug 12||Aug 11||Aug 10||Aug 9||Aug 8||Aug 7||Aug 6||Aug 5||Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30|
Make Sublime Text 3 even more high.
Plugin which changes your current color scheme gradually in real time (if time is real of course)
Demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5N5igIRits
What you need to know before the trip
- Sublime Text build 3149 or later required - only “new”
.sublime-color-schemeformat supported (all default color schemes and some of user-written)
- It's impossible for now to change color scheme of Sublime Text in-memory.
So main thing this plugin does is repeatedly rewriting the file with current color scheme modification (every 0.2 sec by default) so you'll better to have an OS installed on a SSD to run Highlime (or you can set greater
- Because of the problem described previously we can't yet make a real disco with this plugin - we're limited by IO operations speed
* On Mac use
Cmd ⌘ instead of
1) Turn on some good music 2) While using color scheme which you like the most choose
View -> Highlime -> Get high or press
3) To pause plugin (if you are okay with current colors) choose
View -> Highlime -> Take a nap
4) To revert changes completely choose
View -> Highlime -> Guys I'm sober or press
or just change current color scheme to another one
- “Take a nap” command does not work if it was called from Command Palette (works only from hot keys / main menu)
Caused by this bug: https://github.com/sublimehq/sublime_text/issues/3404
Hope it will be fixed in Sublime Text 4
- With very small values of
time_iteration_step(depends on your system drive speed and current load) Sublime Text can throw errors on color scheme load.
This problem cannot be resolved automatically for now (we have no method to know if settings were loaded fully before rewriting color scheme file).
To resolve this issue manually you'll need to try a greater value of